Tuesday, September 7, 2010

sicky mcsickmeister


In addition to the 13 mosquito bites on my left arm - I'm not exaggerating, I promise! I would take pictures but that would be pretty gross - I have now gotten the cold we're all passing around to each other.

On Sunday I was going to go to Kinderdijk. I made it all the way to the waterbus stop, but then I felt like sitting down on the ground and going to sleep, and decided I should probably go home.

So I came home and slept all afternoon and then Maren downloaded Charade for us to watch and it was nice. I love Cary Grant and Audrey Hepburn. Their chemistry comes off the screen. Love it, love it, love it. Also, she is just so damn classy. I want to be like that when I grow up. Best line ever: "You know what's wrong with you?...Nothing."

At breakfast yesterday morning, Sue and Cheryl gave me bug repellent, paracetamol, ricola, tissues, and vicks vaporub. They were girl scouts. And are very sweet. I am thankful I did not have to walk to the pharmacy.

So I skipped class and slept a lot and now I'm doing that again, except I'm writing about it. Hopefully tomorrow I'll be back to normal. Mostly for Maren's sake - I'm sure it's no fun to share a room with a sick person blowing their nose every five seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment